Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.
I think you are a good girl MORE than 60% of the time, but I'm not your Mom.Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas Autumn! We agree that you are a good girl more than 60% of the time. Happy, happy Christmas, love Grandma and Grandpa Domschke, so happy you had a good day!
okay that might have been an exaggeration...but she didn't read the note anyway...just a little venting from mom.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think you are a good girl MORE than 60% of the time, but I'm not your Mom.
Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas Autumn! We agree that you are a good girl more than 60% of the time. Happy, happy Christmas, love Grandma and Grandpa Domschke, so happy you had a good day!
okay that might have been an exaggeration...but she didn't read the note anyway...just a little venting from mom.
Post a Comment