Thursday, December 23, 2010

ATI Christmas Party

Chris' Christmas work party was at the Tanque Verde guest ranch again! It's fun because it's so new to Autumn every year. Here a few pictures of her enjoying the party and her new friend Brian. They were born on the same day about 30 minutes apart...Autumn is the younger one.
Autumn loves big kids.
Petting the horses.

Autumn's first horse ride.
This horse had one blue and one brown eye.
Chris and Autumn. My pics are a little fuzzy because I didn't realize I had the auto flash off!

Mom and Autumn.

Looks like Autumn is choking him but that's just how she gives hugs.

Playing hide and seek

They are holding hands!
They were hiding from me...
I can't believe they are the same age...Autumn definitely didn't get the short asian gene!

2 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

He seriously looks like a midg next to her!!!

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.