Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bye Mastins!!

Greg got a job in Scottsdale, so that means the Mastins are no longer Tucsonians! It is bittersweet...but mostly bitter for us. Autumn and I are going to miss our buddies! Here are some pictures from the last week.
Some random cowboy at the zoo!
They had an otter demonstration so we could see them in action

Maddy of course had to go investigate the cop bike!

Clare shopping, ready to walk!

Maddy that is not where babies go.

The girls on the big screen.

Our little vets. I think they're going to make it...


For old time's sake. We'll have to re-make these pictures in like 16 years.
They'll hold Chris' hands but not ours of course. Also Maddy said she liked Chris more than me...not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that.
Clare Clare trying to get in on the action.

So cheesy.
Candy Canes!
Hanging out in their fort.
We'll miss you guys!! Good thing we go to Phoenix all the time!!

2 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

I love this post!!! What a perfect week they had together!

Gma D said...

I will miss seeing all the fun times with Maddy and Clare too! Such good buddies. But happy for their daddy! The Mastins will be missed by all.

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.