Sunday, June 27, 2010

Our Vacation in Arkansas!

We had a great time visiting Autumn's great grands! My computer erased over 100 pictures, including some really cool pics of the countryside and our time in Dallas with Woody. (Very mad about that still). But we have a few good ones still! Here's a little recap of it all...
Family photo op!

Little baby...BIG tree!
MY grands!!
Hair-do by Worm
Hanging out with Aunt Nedra!
Uncle Worm taking his niece for a walk
Cooking with Grandma is the BEST!


Checking the mail used to be Sammy's and my job
Prepping some okra
hey mini-horse
Chris and Dad cleaning some fish
Autumn and her Great-Great Aunt Frankie
Great Poppa!
Autumn's fancy pool
Dominoes
Four-wheeling with her dad!!
Love my Grandparents
Tractor ride with Poppa!

Swinging with cousin Carly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for these! Looks like you had a fabulous time!
Gma D.

A-Rum said...

Hi~~it's a-rum!!
How about wooram's house??
His house clean?? ^^
Autumn voice is very very cute!!
I'm happy!!
I hope you visit to Korea!! O.K??
Please!!

I miss you!! and Autumn!! and..!! your husband!! ^^

I love you!!
I'll come back soon...!! Bye~

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.