Saturday, June 5, 2010

Our show airs!

Thanks for all of you who watched our show!! It was weird to watch ourselves!! Autumn loved it and we loved her! We don't know about everyone else but we were laughing at the captions for Autumn. Here's some of the things we observed about the show: 

They played audio of Chris calling me stubborn at least 5 times.
I was the bad one.
I touch my hair way too much and keep my mouth open way too much.
If you look closely you can see Danielle Edwards walk out the front door, turn around and walk    upstairs.
Trident shirts!!!
Chris LOVES sunsets
They cut the Mastins....booo.
For a split second they show the sunset from our backyard
When we are 'strolling' in our OLD neighborhood we were actually in front of our current    house
Sigma Pi Brick with DOM written on it...hmm
Autumn is eating in nearly every scene she's in.
 

4 comments:

Sabra said...

What the H? I missed it? Can we watch online?

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Ahhh!! I am so bummed I didn't get to see it. Can you have a re-screen party at your house? I so want to see it. I'm loving your observations. Ha!

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

oh yeah, how many times did you guys watch this it to notice all of these things? Maddy would love to see Autumn on tv.

Dom said...

We will definitely do a re-screening. The show isn't online so sorry about that! We'll do a better job of letting people know if there are re-runs!!

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.