Sunday, June 20, 2010

Autumn's two Year Check-up

We were a little busy getting everything ready for our Arkansas trip I forgot to post her measurements!! At two years old Autumn is:

32.1 pounds
37 Inches

She also got two shots that made her SCREAM!! They gave her a book and many stickers to try to calm her down. Luckily, she is done with shots until she's 5.

4 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Taaaall girl! I can't believe they weigh the same amount.... the teeter totter doesn't lie.

Just Joan said...

She's all growed up! She is beautiful (just like her mother)!!

Kelly Morin said...

great, just great sarah. at two years old, she is already just two feet shorter than me.

Dom said...

I'll assume the Bride and Groom is Kelly. We have a Booster seat if you need to borrow it until Autumn grows into it.

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.