Monday, September 13, 2010

New Bed and Room

Autumn Moved! We put her in the old catch-all/den/Sam's room when he visted. For the last few weeks she was on a mattress on the floor, but we finally got her a real bed in there and started putting some of her decorations back on the wall. So here are a few pictures of the new room.


Reading to Mom.


Reading to Mom in their new UA shirts.


Cuddling with Mom and her workbook.

4 comments:

Gma D said...

Mommy looks tired . . . Thanks for the story, Autumn!! Love you, Gma Karen

Sabra said...

Cute. You're such a great mom.

Just Joan said...

She is quite the reader! Sabra is right you are a such a great mom...keep up the work! I got your package and watched it last night...I loved it. Funny to see you guys "acting". I love and miss you guys!!!

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Great room!!!
I love the reading as well! : )

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.