On Sunday morning we went to Mission Beach. It was cold and completely overcast of course! We also saw dolphins and I attempted to take a video of it! It was pretty blair witch, so Chris is going to have to edit it!!

This wave came out of nowhere and completely wiped Autumn out! I wish we would have gotten a picture of her completely soaked but she was crying and very cold! So we actually put the camera down and took care of her! Needless to say, she didn't play in the water for the rest of the day. But we did play in the sand!!

Autumn likes long walks on the beach...

I just like the lady in the background here.

She threw lots of sand on me

One big sandbox


Baywatch auditions...
.jpg)
So relaxing!

Hanging out with Aunt Liz!

Uncle Jordan came by!!

We bought her sand buckets and shovels, and she used this little plastic piece of trash.

My feet hurt! TOOO cold!
3 comments:
Fuzzy Daddy is CRAZY!!!! That water is sooo cold this year!
Somtimes the captions are the best part - I love Baywatch auditions!
And can you believe it was WARM / HOT in San Francisco!! Crazy - so happy to see the photos and videos of your trip!
Love GMaD
Post a Comment