Monday, July 12, 2010

Making Dinner.....

...a.k.a Kraft Mac n Cheese, so easy a Toddler can do it!

Sarah had to work again tonight and left Autumn and I to fend for ourselves. I asked Autumn what she wanted for dinner and she said Macncheeeeze. I told her if she wanted Mac and Cheese for dinner she would have to make it herself....so she did.
Pouring the water into the pot.
I told her a watched pot never boiled, so she decided to dance to kill the time.
Once the water boiled it was time to, carefully, add some macaroni to the water.
And of course, as the directions tell us, stir occasionally.  Harry decided he wanted to help too.  We all have to pitch in.


An action shot of Autumn braving the heat and stirring.

Measuring out the milk.
Measuring out the margarine.
Checking her measurements.
No we don't eat the margarine. (Believe it or not this was not posed, and I was able to stop her before an unpleasant bite of Country Crock.
Pouring in the milk and margarine.
Stirring in the "Cheese".
And adding her own touch, a little freshly grated Colby Jack on top.  Now it's a Tri-Fromage Macaroni.



And of course enjoying the fruits of her labor.  Well I hope you enjoy.  We did!

7 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

A) Cute post.
B) She totally looks like Sar in the second picture!!! Totally.
C) My sister used to eat butter when she was a kid. Don't tell her I told you...

Dom said...

The dancing one? She does have similar moves. That's for sure.

Jesse Garner said...

So cute. You should send this to Kraft, let Autumn be the new "Mac n Cheese" kid. They'd be stupid not to hire her! : )

Dom said...

Well you're in PR get to spinning this. Let's get her to be the face of Kraft for the future. She's got a some camera experience.

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Not necessarily the dancing, but the smile.

Jesse Garner said...

I just tweeted Kraft Foods with her pic. We'll see what happens- I still think she should be the new mac n' cheese kid!

Dom said...

Hahaha. Autumn has her own PR machine working for her now.

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.