Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 4th

We went down to Yuma for the 4th and saw some really good fireworks. Autumn absolutely loved the fireworks, though they were a bit loud sometimes. She just kept saying fireworks! Fireworks! Fireworks.

Autumn celebrating with her Blinking wand



Autumn really did love the fireworks.


Believe it or not this picture took 4 tries. I'm really, really bad at the self photo angle, Sarah had to take over for us.


If you look closely you can see about 1/4 of that gigantic bag of kettle corn in Autumn's cheeks.


They even had a moto-x show with guys doing jumps and spins on bikes and a snowmobile. Sarah took this picture. A really cool shot.


And technically this picture was July 1st, but she's got the 4th of July look going on.

2 comments:

Just Joan said...

You cut your hair?!?!!? I love it! Isn't so much easier and cooler?? Love and miss you guys.

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

I don't know if my girls will ever know what fireworks look like....

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.