Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winterhaven Lights

Saturday night we met up with Denny and Danielle AGAIN! We walked through Winterhaven to see all the houses lit up. Autumn was yelling Merry Christmas to the people on the horse drawn hayrides and loving all the lights. Next year she's going to want us to put up more lights on our house. Autumn stayed up late last night...we didn't get home until 9:30 and she still had to watch Yo Gabba before going down.Danielle and Autumn
The Beanie club...Chris and I didn't get the memo...
This picture is for Randle I guess.
This house was super lit up...it says 'Winter Wonderland.'
The UA house
Roller Derby girls
Autumn and I in the gingerbread house.
The smartest house on the block...still participating but without the high electricity bill. Worst part was all the young kids having no idea what this meant.

2 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

LOVE the Festivus sign!

Just Joan said...

YAH! Chuy was excited to see this...since his name is Churro Von Festivus!! (Thanks to Sabra's creativity!)

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.