Wednesday, December 2, 2009
18 Month Check up
Autumn just had her 18 month check up with the doctor! She's doing well...still over 95% for height at 35 inches. She weighs a little over 29 lbs. and yes her head is still big. She even got the swine flu shot and did not cry!! The doctor gave her a dinosaur book and she's been roaring ever since. Also the development charts that we fill out, she passed with flying colors. Chris and I were trying to count all the words she knows...the outcome? Too many to count. Christmas light pictures are soon to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.
1 comment:
I just checked Maddy's stats for 18mo. 34 inches tall and 29 lbs. There is NO WAY my kid weighs the same as Autumn. I swear I was holding a feather yesterday. I don't think I could count all the words Autumn knows either.....
Post a Comment