We took a little trip to Mt. Lemmon with the nieghbors...I thought it would be a fun filled day. Ultimately, everyone was in tears. (What a terrible idea, I know). The good news is, we are from AZ so we can avoid this scary, white, fluffy stuff.
She's screaming bloody murder here too.
To be fair, upon arrival Autumn found the one patch of snow that was hollow underneath due to a storm drain. She sank deep into this hole and was terrified the whole time after. This happened in the first five minutes. We should have turned around there....but we drove all the way up sooooo....
The babies being happy for a bit.
See short video below for the smallest taste of what really happened that day. You have to add Autumn screaming. Unfortunately I do not have enough hands, or I would have taken a picture of me holding two babies in snow gear screaming, with Autumn trying to climb up my leg.
See short video below for the smallest taste of what really happened that day. You have to add Autumn screaming. Unfortunately I do not have enough hands, or I would have taken a picture of me holding two babies in snow gear screaming, with Autumn trying to climb up my leg.
2 comments:
She was crying becuase she missed the Mastins. Duh.
Let's call it a "reward" not a "bribe." Makes me feel better about myself.
Post a Comment