Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tanque Verde Guest Ranch part 3

This morning was Chris' Christmas party for work. Chris wasn't so happy that it was on a Sunday, but it turned out to be more fun then we thought. In any case, I can hear Chris watching the Bears and it doesn't sound like he likes football anymore.

Autumn was not scared at all to pet the horses.
Dean was not impressed by the horses.




Autumn and Brian (her birthday twin, born less than 3 hrs apart)


This picture looks familiar, only this time insert Dean


My buddy


We let him eat about 3 leaves so I could get this picture.


The next golf champion?
Don't cross your fingers.

But perhaps Autumn has a career in the rodeo...here she is roping a bull



Hanging out with Brother bear.


Just being Autumn

Aut and Brian



They also had some classic cars in the parking lot. Sorry Pappa Wayne, you missed out!



Pink Caddy!


Autumn and her Daddy

Aren't they lovely?

1 comment:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Bahaaa! I love that last picture. She really does look so much like her Daddy.

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.