We just got back from our trip to Chicago..and in a few we will be out the door to have Thanksgiving in Yuma! But first, here are all the pictures from the Chicago part of our venture to the midwest.

Crossing our fingers Dean is good! (he was)

Playing doctor with Sister...thanks bones that kit came in handy

Dean has a whole line of dairy products out there.

At the first hotel....I didn't get pics when we were on the 34th floor!!!

All warm and snuggly!

Autumn's version of shopping in the city.

Autumn and Bob! He left Tucson the day she was born.

Pooh bear.

Eating some garlic bread at Tuscany's

Dean and Aunt Peg


Autumn and Uncle Bill
Dean before he started screaming like a little girl!




Visiting with Santa and the Mrs.

Autumn in the city

On the Chicago River
1 comment:
Looks like fun!! I've never been. I don't doubt Dean was a good boy on the plane. He's always good! And you better watch out or Autumn really will become a big city shopper and spend all your money! Ha!
Post a Comment