Friday, September 30, 2011

ancient pictures....

While in Yuma I may scan a few pictures of my childhood for your viewing pleasure. Yes back in the day when Hi tops were really cool and baggy pants were a necessity.

Me and my grandpa hanging out at the temple....no one is supposed to get this close...breaking the rules!!
Eating some grub...notice my mom even has hi tops on AND acid wash. Also denim on denim.



Sam is classing it up with some dress pants....and you'll have to cut me some slack...my mother was still dressing me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to be a creeper but have you heard from Sam lately?

Anonymous said...

Just a friend of his, my name is Jaclyn. Or maybe I'm not, I'm not sure I haven't heard from him since July... again, sorry for being a creeper.

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.