Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snow Day

Around 3:30 this morning the wind was howling, the rain was coming down pretty hard, and I remembered that my stereo was still out in the backyard, along with lots of Autumn's toys. So I braved the weather, went and grabbed the stereo, and came back inside. Very wet and very cold. However about 4 hours later when our Alarm Clock walked into the room I decided I'd better go outside and start picking up the rest of her toys/see if any of them blew away over night. So I opened the curtain and the first thing I see is this: and this:and this:Needless to say it was quite a surprise. So here are a few more pictures and videos of our morning.








1 comment:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

The appropriate title for this is "no" day.
Crazy amount of snow though! Glad she had fun in it!

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.