Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mt. Lemmon

Yesterday Courtney and I took the girls to Mt. Lemmon! It was a blast! I think they had fun even though their last sled rides both ended in crashes. We didn't manage to get pictures of the crashes.
Hugging the bear in the fudge shop.
Maddy!

Autumn!

All bundled up!
Maddy and Clare going down the hill.

Autumn drawing in the snow

Maddy telling me her hands were cold!

Making snow angels in the packed snow!


6 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

I love that we got completely different pictures!! So much fun! Now we need to do a summer trip!

Gma D said...

What a great day! Adorable!

Just Joan said...

I see Autumn has her snow gear...so when are you coming to visit me in MD?!?!?!

Sarah said...

when I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant!! yay! Wouldn't that be fun and risky?

Sabra said...

Simply the name makes Mt. Lemmon the greatest place on earth!

Sarah said...

haha! Thats true you guys should come up and claim your mountain!

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.