So my dad came down to help us work on our backyard. That's cheap labor!

Our yard is full of huge rocks for some ridiculous reason! We spent more time than I wanted just picking this up and moving them.

I didn't take a picture before everything. So basically we ripped out our 3 ugly beaugs and a huge oleander bush. Then we had to break them down....thorns are not awesome.

Our beautiful grass.

Some more ugly yard.

Our ground was completely full of rocks and very hard so this tiller was a life saver.

Dad probably went over the whole yard three times with the tiller.

Raking it all out for the fiftyith time.

rolling it out so we can fill in the holes

aaahhh...level ground

Laying out the irrigation last night.
So now the guys are trenching for the pipes and our sod is in the driveway!
I didn't get a good picture of how our yard sloped but it did! We did a lot of tilling and raking to get it as level as it is right now!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the end result. You shouldn't be raking in your fragile condition.
I've been doing a lot more than that!
Post a Comment