Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Babysitting the Mastins

Autumn and I had sooo much fun today watching Maddy and little Clare! The girls played so well together. They were splashing in the water, playing with Maddy's kitchen, watching cartoons and helping each other go to the potty!! They also strayed into Greg's room and screamed at the top of their lungs...whoops! Clare was on her best behavior and did a lot of laughing and smiling! I definitely had my hands full though so I couldn't take pictures as easily! I did get a few good shots though!
Mid morning snack....wheat thins.

Just sitting back, relaxing...chatting about the weather....Seriously who are these kids?...this is why you can never stay mad at children.

2 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

I love these pictures!!! I am glad my girls were good for you and I can't thank you enough!!! : )

Jeff and Lisa said...

You are so brave Sarah and I love, love, love the last pic of Maddy & Autumn - that's a framer!

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.