Monday, February 15, 2010

Our 15 minutes of fame

Autumn's Froggy balloon is through the roof
Playing with Grandpa
Autumn really really likes balloons
Chris is drying Autumn's hair with her bubble maker and Grandpa Tom is styling Autumn's hair
All of Autumn's goodies from her grandparents
Here's some walking and talking...harder than it looks.
uh...what's my line?

So this past weekend we started filming for our show! Karen and Tom came down on Saturday to help us out a little with Autumn and it worked out perfectly. (except for the part where the grandparents had to leave!) It has been awkward for us, as you all know Chris and I are not professional actors and not as energetic as they might like! But it's going well and we only have a few more days. I haven't been able to take pictures of the whole process, but luckily Karen snapped a couple!!

2 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

I so love those pictures!! You guys are naturals... 3 times over, every time! : )

Just Joan said...

Look at you! I always knew one of us would make it big...lol. I can't wait to see the show...let me know when it airs. Love and Miss you guys TONS!

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.