Saturday, January 16, 2010
MY FIRST HOME~
As most of you probably know, Chris, Autumn and I (maybe Moose) are scheduled to shoot for the TLC show "My First Home." We just got an e-mail last night that the casting director's liked us and want to shoot in mid-February! Hopefully they don't back out because we are super pumped about it now! We should know more about what will happen next week, so we'll be sure to keep everyone updated. I'm sure all of you will start planning your viewing parties as soon as we tell you the air date. I mean who wouldn't watch us on TV?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.
4 comments:
What no comments yet? We are excited for you!
who is that
Not me.... but I am excited to see some of your acting skills!! Don't you get a room decorated for free on this show, too??
no that's My First Place on HGTV...that would be sweet though. I need a decorator
Post a Comment