Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a great Halloween this year!! Everyone was exhausted from finishing up our move but we had time to trick or treat! Autumn was not scared at all. She knocked on the doors by herself and blew kisses to everyone who gave her candy. The only problem we have now is Autumn probably thinks she can always knock on people's doors and get candy! 
Autumn loves her new neighbor Lily. 
This little kid was a robot and his costume lit up! Autumn was jealous and did not want to leave.
We ran into a couple people Chris works with!


Growling at Grandpa!
There's our little giraffe!
Aunt Tricia brought Autumn some beaded necklaces and a princess crown!! 
And of course more goodies from grandma! We got these pictures from Karen so I should be posting a couple more Halloween pictures I took!!

3 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

I love her big giraffe butt!! Ha!
I hope Maddy doesn't get replaced by Lily.... Mad would be sad!

Just Joan said...

love the giraffe....thats what i wanted chuy to be but i could find one i loved. SHE IS ADORABLE!!! Cant wait to see you guys and the new house!!

Sarah said...

would never happen...Maddy is number one bff

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.