Monday, October 19, 2009

Play date at the zoo!

This morning Autumn and I met up with Samuel and Maddy at the zoo! There was some puddle splashing, some tears about the frog, and lots of snack sharing! I'm still trying to get Autumn to say Sam, and I thought I heard her say 'Sammy' today, but it's probably my imagination. 





4 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Sarah, I think you are becoming a true blogger... I am so proud!
Autumn TOTALLY said Sammy, I heard it too!

Marisa Samuelson said...

Hi Sarah! Courtney forwarded a link to Autumn's blog so I could see your pictures. They are really cute! Samuel had a blast. Thanks. :)

marisa

Just Joan said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! PS I love what you have done with the blog and the updated pic of you and chris...LOOKIN GOOD!

Sarah said...

Thanks Joan! I actually pulled this pic from the stocks, it's anything but updated. I am blonde after all in this pic!

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.