Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Autumn's Sick


Not only is Chris out of town for work, Autumn is sick!! She was fine when I put her down but could not stay asleep. When I went in to check on her, she was burning up!! So of course I get the tylenol and what goes missing? The thermometer. When I finally found it, the batteries are dead. (We've hardly used it).  So now what am I doing at 2AM? Trying to cool off Autumn and off to Walgreens. This is why they make 24 hour stores. I hope everyone in the world is having fun sleeping!!

3 comments:

Clare Contemplates Madeleine's Musings said...

Boo!! Sick babies are no fun! Feel better Autumn.

Anonymous said...

So sad. Hope she is better today. And Chris said the Dr. said she should sleep well for you. So sorry to hear you both had a tough time. Love Grandma D.

Sarah said...

I'm just glad chris is coming home tonight!! I might be sick after last night and today!

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.