Our trip to Chicago/Michigan was a success. Autumn was a handful on the plane but we survived! There are a lot of pictures here, but we actually have more than this!! The first pictures are of Millennium Park. Autumn really liked the water feature. Chris took many pictures of the skyline at different angles and soldier field, field museum, navy pier... Yes, that's Autumn in a penguin outfit. We went to the Shedd Aquarium and had a blast. The last bunch of pictures are of our time in Michigan. We loved to see the Marcos and Bop Bop!! Autumn was excited to be the center of attention as usual. We played a lot of Mancala and ate a lot of food. As I told Chris, the best food I had on this trip was at Aunt Robin's house. (yes that means she beat out all the Chicago food we ate).
3 comments:
Did Autumn do any shopping on the Miracle Mile? I hope so.
Thanks for posting the pics. I have been anxiously waiting to see them, love Mom/Karen
Great pictures of your Chi-town and Michigan trip. Thanks for posting them.
UJAM
Post a Comment