Friday, December 19, 2008

zoo lights and gingerbread making!
















We've been doing all the holiday events for Autumn's first Christmas! We walked around Winterhaven, went to zoolights with some friends, and made a gingerbread house! I think Chris even enjoyed himself. Not like Christmases before when Brittany and I would drag him around. 

2 comments:

Just Joan said...

Hey! Lovee the pictures...it really looks like you guys are getting everything done for her first Christmas. What good parents!! Guess who I saw tonight at Ronnie's Pizza....Mrs. Garcia!! She's great...and she asked about you and the baby...I told her how cute a big Autumn already is. So when are you planning on coming to Yuma...I miss you guys already!

Sabra said...

You mentioned walking around Winterhaven, and I got all excited thinking you were in town!

I love the little hat on Autumn!

Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.