Pictures, Movies, and Stories about the littlest Domschkes.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
4 Months!
We're finally back in our apartment....just in time to move again! All is well and Autumn has grown into a 17 pound, 26 1/4 inch baby. She has been rolling all over the place, laughing at her dad, and this just in screaming at me (not just crying...actual yelling). Autumn and I will be in Arkansas next week to visit her great aunt and uncle and great grandparents. I'm sure she'll love it since she is already so outdoorsy. Here are some pics from both of her grandparents' visits. I love the picture with my dad and her on mount lemmon... they both have the same expression on their faces.
She is getting so cute and so BIG. I can not wait to see her. I will be home between Dec 12 and Jan 12 will you be around then sometime. I miss you so much. I called the other day...no answer...but I will call again. We have much to catch up on. Love and Miss you!
2 comments:
She is getting so cute and so BIG. I can not wait to see her. I will be home between Dec 12 and Jan 12 will you be around then sometime. I miss you so much. I called the other day...no answer...but I will call again. We have much to catch up on. Love and Miss you!
Okay, I've been waiting a month! Give me somethin'! What about Halloween photos?
Post a Comment